2021 Summer Camp Forms for Registered Campers
In order to streamline the on-site registration and check-in process, we life changing experiences essay
do you underline or italicize book titles in essays
essay on role of media in pakistan pdf
biological experimental hypothesis definition
aqa english paper 1 revision
generic viagra and india
essays on the outsiders by se hinton
death penalty ever justified essay
switching from effexor cr to lexapro
canada viagra lowest
finasteride 5 mg prices
lisinopril mail order
levitra come agisce
help with writing persuasive essay
efek meminum obat cytotec
do conclusion paragraph research paper
REQUIRE that your account is PAID IN FULL and ALL ONLINE FORMS ARE COMPLETED at least SEVEN DAYS BEFORE CAMP!
Health forms must be completed and received in the camp office 14 DAYS before camp.
- From your online dashboard, you can check Financial information to see your registration balance and make needed payments.
- You can double-check that all forms are completed by making sure that you have all green checkmarks and green (not red) text in the Forms area of your online dashboard.
Click on the buttons below to access printable versions of all these forms, and get a look at the Camper Chronicles and Parent/Guardian Guide:
ALL CAMPERS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A HEALTH FORM AT LEAST 14 DAYS PRIOR TO CAMP.
Camper Health History Form – This form is REQUIRED for ALL CAMPERS and must be received at least 14 days prior to camp. Access to an ONLINE Camper Health History Form will be available in the forms section of your online dashboard by June 1st. If you are unable to complete the online form, you can print off the form, complete it fully, and mail/email it to camp along with a copy of BOTH SIDES of your insurance card. Important: Any medicine and medical devices must be brought to camp in their original container with the original label.
Camper Health Information Form - This form is ONLY for ADULT CAMPERS (18+) participating in Day Camp-Overnight. It must be completed online or by printing and mailing/emailing it to camp as described above so that it is received at least 14 days before camp.
Food Allergies and Special Diet Questionnaire - Persons with food allergies, intolerances, or other special diet needs should complete this form online or by printing and mailing/emailing it to camp as described above so that it is received at least 14 days before camp. Camp staff are best able to provide accommodations and substitutions to meet the participant’s needs if this form is returned at least 14 days (2 weeks) PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. This form will be reviewed by camp Food Service Staff. Please list medical information for our Healthcare Staff on your Health Form.
ALL OVERNIGHT CAMPERS MUST COMPLETE THE COVID HEALTH SCREENING FORM (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD) AND MEET ONE OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS FOR CAMP ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION:
- Present proof a full vaccination. Final shot in the vaccination sequence must be completed at least two weeks (14 days) prior to camp to be considered fully vaccinated.
- Present proof of a negative COVID-19 test (molecular tests, ex. PCR and NAAT, are preferred) within three days (72 hours) prior to camp AND camper/staff quarantine and daily symptom screening from the time of testing until arrival at camp using the form provided by camp.
- Camper/staff quarantine (staying at home and restricting their close contacts to only those inside their family/household) AND documented symptom screening for the camper/staff and ALL family/household members using the form provided by camp for 10 days prior to camp.
Packing Lists (By Camp)
Check out the specific list with REQUIRED items for your camp program! Be sure to mark all of your belongings with your name and select clothing in line with the dress code guidelines outlined in the Parent and Guardian Guide.
Please note, campers are REQUIRED to bring at least TWO facemasks (primary and a spare) PER DAY of their camp program. This equals 12 masks for weeklong camps and 6 for half week camps.
Adventure Waivers (By Camp)
Some Jr. High and all Sr. High Camps have REQUIRED Waivers and Permission Slips to be able to participate in off-site adventure activities. You can complete any required permission slips and waivers from the forms section of your online dashboard OR print off the necessary forms below, and mail/email the to camp. These forms must be received in the camp office at least seven days before camp.
Junior Adventure Camp
River Tubing Waiver
Pioneer Adventure Camp -- CANOE
Brethren Woods Canoeing Waiver
Super Pioneer Adventure
Brethren Woods Canoeing Waiver
Transportation Permission Slip Waiver