You’re invited to celebrate with us out here in the woods at camp’s annual Christmas Party! We’ll be gathering in Pine Grove on Saturday, December 14th starting at 5:30pm for fellowship, dinner, singing, some games, sharing memories, a special Christmas story, and gift-giving to honor God’s greatest gift! We’ll also learn a bit more about Christmas traditions from around the world to close out our “Peace Works” international year!
Be sure to bring (in addition to yourself!):
- a buddy, friend, acquaintance, significant other, spouse, relative, potential staff member, or complete stranger!
- a dish to share (it’s a carry-in!)
- your “joyful noise” voice
- a wrapped game or program supply for a fun activity we’ll do and to add to camp’s resources (check out our Amazon and Wal-Mart wish lists for ideas!)
- some photos or stories to share