Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are having to cancel the Christmas Party this Saturday. We will miss celebrating Christmas with you, but we hope to get together soon!
You’re invited to celebrate with us out here in the woods at camp’s annual Christmas Party! We’ll be gathering in Pine Grove on Saturday, December 10th starting at 5:30pm for a carry-in meal (bring a dish to share), singing carols, a special Christmas story, and gift-giving to honor God's greatest gift. Bring a wrapped game, craft supply, or program item for a fun activity we'll do and to add to camp's resources! (Check out our Amazon and Wal-Mart wish lists for ideas). We'll wrap up our "where everybody knows your name" theme by learning more about the names for Jesus. Summer Staff from 2022 are invited to stay overnight for a reunion together. Please call or email camp to get more info and let us know you're coming.
Be sure to bring (in addition to yourself!):
- a buddy, friend, acquaintance, significant other, spouse, relative, potential staff member, or complete stranger!
- a dish to share (it’s a carry-in!)
- your “joyful noise” voice
- a wrapped game or program supply for a fun activity we’ll do and to add to camp’s resources (check out our Amazon and Wal-Mart wish lists for ideas!)
- some photos or stories to share