Watz' in the Woods
pro and con essays http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/custom-essay-paper/12/ https://homemods.org/usc/my-family-essay/46/ https://childbirthsolutions.com/sildenafil/medication-sildenafil/20/ pay to get world literature problem solving muss man viagra immer nehmen here source url follow link ap us history homework help http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/how-to-write-a-proper-conclusionv/21/ follow url avodart long term use ucc masters thesis layout constitutional law essay molecular clock hypothesis history essay linking words source site esl course work editor service for masters click https://www.myrml.org/outreach/thesis-statement-example-paper/42/ casio paper writer http://mcorchestra.org/10117-cover-letter-teaching-assistantship/ persuasive essay english source link go site source url click online writing help custom analysis essay editor website for phd dissertation franais exemple thtre can you get viagra over the counter Seven weeks of FREE online programming, including short videos and hands-on activities, to keep you connected to camp this summer!
Access to the portal will open the week of June 7th and continue through July 24th.
We’ll even send weekly reminder emails about upcoming activities and suggested supply lists.
Weekly Themes from “This Is Our Prayer” Curriculum:
- Week 1 – Longing to be Invited (Luke 6:12-16)
- Week 2 – Longing Together (Esther 4)
- Week 3 – Longing to be Heard (Jonah 4)
- Week 4 – Longing for Guidance (1 Kings 3:7-15)
- Week 5 – Longing for Renewal (Luke 5:12-16 and Isaiah 40:1-5, 28-31)
- Week 6 – Longing for Change (Numbers 27:1-11)
- Week 7 – Longing to Celebrate (Philippians 1:3-11)
Log-in Each Day (Monday-Friday):
- Morning Watch
- Meal Grace
- Bible/Prayer Practice
- Crafts Activity
- Rest Time Story
- Nature Activity
- Splish, Splash
- Community Building Activity / Game
Plus Weekly Special Features Including:
- Kamp Kitchen
- Shalom Session
- Health Check
- Adventure/Pioneer Program Outdoor Living Skills
- Service Project
- Camp Cookout
- Sunday Night Family Campfire via Zoom
- Weekly Camp Community Gathering via Zoom for each age group (elementary, jr. high, sr. high, staff, adults) each week
- End of Week Slideshow (be sure to email us with photos or tag us on posts so we can include your photos from the week!)
Spread the Word:
- This is a great online option for churches to use over the summer as a virtual VBS, online Sunday school supplement, or weekly programming option! What about having a weekly church campfire (in person or online) to check in with families and explore the materials provided by camp? Get children, youth, and adults(!) in your congregation to request a username and password and you’re all set!
- Help us spread the word to friends from church, school, or your neighborhood as we reach out with God’s Good News this summer!
- It’s FREE!
- Donations to help fund this program and camp’s ongoing ministry are always appreciated.
- A minimum donation of $75 includes a special edition 2020 Summer Camp T-shirt!